3Ls James McIntyre & Omid Rahnama were finalists in 26th Annual Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition held from March 3-5, 2018 in New York City. Prior to that, the team also reached the finals of the Fourth Circuit Regional held at the American Bankruptcy Institute in Alexandria, VA on February 18, 2018. The team was coached by adjunct professor Michael Baxter of Covington with much assistance from Craig Goldblatt of WilmerHale.
- GW Finishes Second in Two Categories at the National Veterans Law Moot Court Competition
- Phillip C. Jessup Mid-Atlantic Regional Competition
- National Veterans Law Moot Court Competition
- Stetson International Environmental Moot Court Competition
- Ian Fletcher International Insolvency Law Moot Competition